Who We Are?
Started in 2016, Savebabies was established to improve the health outcomes for the premature and critically ill babies. We receive human milk from carefully sourced donors, pasteurize, freeze and then the milk is dispensed to sick babies.
Is to support and promote the safe use of pasteurize human milk which offers “Quality Future” especially to the premature and critically ill babies.
- By 2025, to ensure all NICU to have access to human milk for the critically ill babies.
- To be a leader in advancing the use of donor human milk to improve the quality of human life.
- Involving larger group of community in supporting breastfeeding.
- Human milk should be available to all till and premature infants
- An educated community understands the need for human milk for all babies
- Safe human milk offers the best health care outcomes for premature and ill infants
- Pasteurized donor human milk decreases health care costs
Work with the community to create awareness, support and educate the importance of accepting and donating human milk.
Maintain the highest standard and safety of donor human milk i.e screen, collect, pasteurize and distribute the donor milk to the critically ill and premature babies.